Friday, March 2, 2012

Listening to Latinoamerica and remembering

I put this song on repeat all the time... I just get lost in the imagery, sometimes I can remember the sounds on the streets, and I can feel the energy from the people. And I can still remember the taste of my favorite soup. I made sure to ...memorize la sopa de mani, incase it was on a menu or I heard the people saying they were serving it. It is like I time travel and I start to feel the burn in my legs from the never ending curves from the road. And I smile thinking of the swaying bus that I spent endless hours on. Even though I felt nauseous I would still stare out the window. I spent half the time thinking, “I can’t believe I am really here” and the other half knowing exactly where I was. It was the most beautiful experience and I can’t help but share this video yet again! :)

No comments: